Monday, June 4, 2012

I'm Sorry For Hurting You

Im sorry for hurting you,
I’m sorry for making you cry,
I’m sorry I didn’t realise why,
I’m sorry for not understanding you new right,
I’m sorry for all those fights,
I’m sorry for not listening,
I’m sorry for not trying,
I’m sorry I failed you,
I’m sorry I didn’t try,
I’m sorry for not caring,
I’m sorry for not being there,
I’m sorry for not supporting you,
I’m sorry I really am,
I’m sorry i let somebody get closer too you,
I’m sorry for fading away,
I’m sorry I didn’t chase you,
I’m sorry you swayed away,
I’m sorry it was too late,
I’m sorry I tried again,
I’m sorry I cried all night,
I’m sorry I never found you,
I’m sorry your hearts lost,
I’m sorry I couldn’t cure it,
I’m sorry but i’ll try now,
I’m sorry if its too late,
I’m sorry but I have to try,
I’m sorry for all the things that I just flew by,
I’m sorry for being so mad,
I’m sorry for being so down,
I’m sorry for not understanding you when I wasn’t even around,
I’m sorry for missing countless nights,
I’m sorry for missing you out the puzzle,
I’m sorry for underestimating you,
I’m sorry I let you fall that time,
I’m sorry for my swaying emotions,
I’m sorry for losing your heart,
I’m sorry i wish things where Ok,
I’m sorry for being a idiot,
I’m sorry but things where meant too be,
and I wont give up thats why,
I need you, you are my everything,
I’d do anything too make you happy if u just trust me.
I LOVE YOU NOR AIMI NABILLA <3





No comments:

Post a Comment